you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

anniversary Night, Tag Lyra
Leon Caine
 Posted: Sep 30 2014, 11:56 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Citizen

Excitement filled the air, people cheered and applauded as the television above the bar counted down to zero, the crowd chanted the numbers with it resonating off the walls as voices both drunk and sober gathered in a joyful cry as the night finished out and the new day begun. The entirety of the bar was hinged on this moment as numbers clocked down to reach midnight, of course everyone was happy because today was a anniversary of the greatest sort, at midnight it would be five years to the day that Magneto and his Brotherhood army had taken D.C. by force. In the corner of the bar however sat one lone man whom did not cheer, he did not count, instead he drank. Leon remembered the day well, five years ago today, or nearly today anyway, he had fought along side his brothers under the command of The Scarlet Witch and Anubis to seize the streets of D.C.

The table before Leon was a clutter of glass and bottles, to the untrained eye it would seem the mess was entirely his, and to be truthful more then a share of the shot glasses and spilled booze had been felled by Leon's own hand. Even as those around him cheered Leon slammed another shot down his throat, the raw, warm, whisky burned on its travels down causing him to curse as he pounded the glass against the table before he coughed to catch his breath. Looking around the swamped bar top Leon's eyes were greeted with a virtual sea of happy patrons drinking to the battle that years ago had been hard fought and hard won. Leon drank for different reason's, he was a survivor of that battle, a very important and needed battle to further mutant supremacy, however many mutants had died that day. Leon drank for them, to honor his brothers and sisters who did not live to see this day, a day where their sacrifices had actually mattered and won the day.

Deep down however Leon drank for a separate reason, he cared for his fallen friends, but every year since his freedom from the human prison that had held him wrongfully Leon would drink himself into a stupor all to forget this night. "Anniversary" Leon thought as he filled his glass with more drink from a bottle by his side, "What a great god damn day it is..." Leon muttered staring into his glass, waiting for his memories to try and reform before he scattered them through alcohol. Leon knew why he drank, even if he re-framed from telling others, today was more then just a day he had helped to win a battle years pasted, thirteen years ago too the day, Leon had watched his own father gun down his mother... just for being a mutant... just for birthing him a mutant son.

Addled with rage and stirred by the idiocy that only alcohol could bring Leon slammed his shot again, letting the liquor burn his throat, but also burn his memories away. Instead of placing his glass down however Leon threw it in his anger, as if the clear crystal had been the cause of his ire. The small glass soared over the happier crowd of patrons until it hit the far wall of the bar, instead of bursting into shards however the crystal punched right through the wood and dry wall in a single neat hole before carrying on into the street out of view. Luckily Most of the drunk crowd missed this display, accept for the group of people who sat below the newly made hole in the wall. They looked Leon's way as he looked at them, Leon could only bring himself to shrug in apology however, for the truth was that he wasn't actually sorry. Leon did spend a moment starring at his hand resting upon the table however, he hadn't meant to throw the glass with his powers, but in his drunken anger his abilities had gotten away from him for a moment.

With a sigh Leon rummaged through the mess of crystal glasses piled on his table, it took him a few seconds but he finally found what he was looking for. A clean glass, which he promptly filled, emptying the rest of his bottle into it. This time Leon drank more slowly, if only because he knew he was already drunk. The T.V. above the bar flashed a screen of fireworks as midnight finally came and the crowd cheered. It reminded him that Leon shouldn't be getting so drunk, sometime that next morning he was supposed to attend a formal gathering that Magneto conducted every year. Every survivor of the battle was invited, even if only the more important lieutenants were officially recognized and rewarded. It was one of the biggest gatherings of Magneto's supporters that would happen that year, meaning Leon could see anyone he had served under. Truth be told that was why Leon was drinking in this out of the way bar, with luck none of his former superiors would see him conducting his yearly ritual to forget. In fact the only friend Leon had that knew about him doing this every year was Anubis... Tarik, and he normally gave Leon his space for this.

Sipping at his whisky Leon lazily watched the T.V. as a newscaster finished giving her report, she signed off with a smile and happy words about the day. "Yup, greatest day it could ever be." Leon said sarcastically raising his glass in a mock toast, to which several of the more drunk patron's in earshot toast back.
  pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 1 2014, 10:56 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

TAG: Leon
WORDS: 559
NOTES: BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH
I'm a genie in a bottle
A bar scene, not exactly her scene but she had to work with it. Desires here were worthless and typically so. How boring could people be not to crave more than this freedom they had be given? Did they want greatness of their own? This night would be boring, long and without event. Everyone was happy and without a care, unless you count the humans. Tonight was a bitter reminder of the lose they took. A bitter lose that made Magneto their new king. An idea that made most of the mutant community happy and joyous and fireworks thundered overhead. There was a beauty to the night. Desires had been won.

Happy Independence or whatever? The mutant woman walked into the bar. A cloud of smoke smacked her in the face. A frown hit her lovely lips and she continued to walk. People here were boring. Very boring. Her hair would smell horrible and she couldn’t fix it on her own. Some much for further first impressions this evening! It was if the night would be a loss. Some idiot that couldn’t keep tone made her ears hurt. Karaoke machines were death of her. At least he wasn’t butchering one of her hits; it would be a shame that night would have to end in bloodshed. She wrinkled her nose that germy microphone. Why? Yuck! Did they … shudder… have to bring it so close to their mouths. Such unrefined people. They didn’t know a damn thing about music!

Lyra placed her hands over her thin and bare stomach. Her clothing was simple, a jean skirt, cowboy boots and lace cut off shirt in cream. It made her dark chocolate hair cause jealousy in other females. She liked that. It made a statement and made other women fear that she would take their boyfriends. Only she had a reason for it. Most men in here were not worth her time or her dime. She brushed back a stray hair and asked for a White Russian. They were favorite drink. Simple and refreshing with no strong taste of the deadly liquid that lurked inside. That made everything better. The drink hit her lips and ice cold them. Pink lipstick was left on the paste cup. A perfect combination that told her she would need reapply perfection before she found someone’s desire. She had to look her best. Desire of the body often helped the desire of the mind. The ambitions and the perfect dreams that she could play with!

The countdown was starting as the cup was placed in her hands. People cheered but what her attention was not the jubilant of the room. It was Leon Caine. “Someone needs some cheering up,” she commented as she watched the glass shatter. Jinn walked to the closer to the young man. She knew they met before. He was one of Magneto’s greatest supporters. “What do we have here? A shell of a man,” she pouted. “You know, you are supposed to kiss someone not throw glasses.” She moved and quickly kissed his lips. “There I sense you need some luck,” she smiled. “Now what is troubling you?”

She placed finger on the straw in the cup. Her mind was racing. How to make this guy happy? He had little desire that made her jump out of her skin.

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Leon Caine
 Posted: Oct 2 2014, 07:26 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Citizen

With a urgency that would put a fire alarm to shame Leon found his night went from bad to worse, for in a bar scene only one thing could truly cut through the din of despair and make a person sick to their inner most feelings of disgust. The karaoke singer that suddenly filled the air with a drunken display of musical ineptitude was almost enough to make Leon get up and leave altogether. Instead however he slumped deeper into his seat feeling as if he somehow deserved this new torment. The singer only went through another three lines before Leon was filled with the desire to blast a hole through the machines speakers and pitch the room into silence. He fought the urge, but it was harder to resist in his drunken state then normal, Leon knew it would only be a matter of time before he overreacted.

The soft voice of a woman snapped Leon out of his daydreams of karaoke slaughter, she spoke with a voice of beauty, the kind of voice people in music or movies possessed. Leon just barely registered her words before she planted her lips against his, her kiss brought a sense of warmth and quick desire in its brief existence, Leon could feel a kind of lingering tease as she pulled away from him, the lipstick that was left behind only added to the effect before Leon remembered himself and brushed his mouth clean.

When she pulled away Leon looked the woman over, slim, shapely, and wearing a simple yet teasingly revealing cowgirl-Esq. outfit Leon felt a small shame over his own appearance, a long sleeved brown shirt and jean pants, coupled with the simple tan boots Leon always wore. He looked as a beggar, a drunk beggar who sat before a true beauty, a goddess. "I'm drunker then I thought if I'm drinking like that..." Leon muttered as he sought out the woman's face with his gaze, it took him a few moments before he placed her face. "Wait... Lyra, Lyra Queen! What are you doing here?" Leon asked as realization hit him like a sack of bricks.

Leon used a arm to clear space at his table, then he offered Lyra the seat across from him. Leon knew he had met the woman before, but his addled mind could not quiet remember what had occurred back then. All Leon remembered was that this woman was a major Magneto supporter, was a famous singer, and still was amount mutants. Leon also remembered her code name... Jinn. Not that it meant anything to Leon, the penal education system was lacking in a mythical creatures section, so Leon knew nothing about what a Jinn was. "Thank you, for the luck I mean." Leon responded as he thought about her words. Leon normally didn't share his past, or at least not his past from before his time in prison, the alcohol however was making him wonder if he should tell this woman the truth.

"I don't know I guess, nights like tonight just aren't for me. I just want something else." Leon finally said as he played with his glass, he found himself looking all about trying hard not to stare at the woman before him. She was gorgeous and probably used to guys staring but Leon didn't know her that well and he was drunk... Leon was trying hard not to be awkward. Draining the last of his current drink Leon finally looked right at Lyra, to his credit he managed to look her in the eyes and not... somewhere else. "Why are you here? Your a big name and its a important night, kinda surprised to see you in this dive."
  pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 8 2014, 08:21 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

I'm a genie in a bottle
The strongest desire would swirl around her and draw her to the man that wanted to destroy speakers. It wouldn’t work. The man was so off key he didn’t need them. Now piercing his lungs, that would work like a charm. “You tell me. You are the one with the highest amount of desire that isn’t about sleeping with the woman next to them,” she answered. Lyra stirred her dink and looked over her shoulder. “Make a wish and make it good one. I’m here, even if you kill him I’ll make sure he’s seen as a traitor to the cause. It just takes a simple wish.” She played with her hair. “Why I am at the beer? Boredom.”

Lyra pouted a little. She wanted him to wish for something that would put those poor vocal cords out of their misery. The man was simply abusing them and everyone’s ear drums. Maybe her powers weren’t just to help others get what they want. Maybe it was to get what she wanted as well. Who knows? It wasn’t like she cared. There were a lot of things she needed to understand about herself but those could and would wait. People like Professor Leon needed her help. With what, she could make things better.

“And what does a beautiful boy like yourself want. I can give you almost anything,” she answered. His statement perked her interest. What would desire beyond what he had? Lyra needed that answer and she needed it soon. Her eyes looked to him as she tried to read him. It wasn’t a clear desire it was a little more than that. Lyra touched his face and looked him over. “You can tell me anything,” she answered.

She shook her head, “My name is only big because Wanda went off. If she was still a princess I would be nothing. And she still makes that known.” She stirred her drink and thought about the meeting between here and Wanda. Stupid bitch. “Come Prince Charming. The music just changed. Why don’t I show you why the bible belt called me the devil’s whore.”

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Leon Caine
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 10:43 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Citizen

His gaze lingered while Lyra spoke, at least for a few moments before he gave into the urge and Leon caught himself looking somewhere other then Lyra's face, it was simply bad timing that she spoke of 'sleeping with the woman next too them.' It was enough of a embarrassment for Leon to snap his eyes back to her face. Even if the speed of his movement almost smacked his head into the booth at his back, "Yup because sleeping with the woman closest too me would be such a underrated thing." Leon said sarcastically, it was the best joke he could come up with in the moment, but it made sense to Leon. Lyra was one in a million, every man in the bar would probably be willing to kill him if it meant a night with her.

Lyra played with her hair, stirred her drink... she whispered words that Leon found himself thinking over just moments ago. A sudden static screech cut through the air as the karaoke singer accidentally brushed his mike against his face, Leon could only sigh as he continued to sing however. Lyra's words tempted him, tempted him deeply but Leon would not kill a mutant, not without a strong reason. "If your life were in danger I would, but since it isn't I'll make you a compromise." Leon said reaching his hand into the pile of dirty shot glasses on the table between them, pulling forth two glasses he set them down one beside the other at the edge of the table. Lift just his index finger Leon barely touched the first cup before it went spiraling off through the air too strike the singer in the gut. The offensive music was suddenly halted as the man knelled over in pain, he looked just about to recover before the second glass skipped off his forehead and dropped him to the floor.

Mutants surrounding the singer moved in to help the man, none bothered to check for a attacker however beyond a quick scan of the crowd, and since Leon and Lyra merely appeared to be talking none suspected them. "Your here because your bored?" Leon asked in response to her question now able to hear Lyra better due to the lack of terrible background noise. Leon at that point let the karaoke man drop from his thoughts, he had only knocked him unconscious, and Lyra was much more interesting anyways. It didn't even occur to Leon that what he had just done was a act closer to his younger, angrier self then the man he had been lately.

Lyra reached out and touched his face, she was giving Leon a sense of comfort that surprised him. It was as intense as Izzy, but it was different... Izzy looked at him like he was some confused puppy that could learn better, that could become like herself. Lyra knew the things Leon had done however, she knows all the good and the bad of his life but she wanted to know what Leon wanted, to learn what Leon had to say. Unsure if it was the alcohol, Lyra's powers, or his own depression Leon found himself very willing to speak to Lyra. "I don't know... I have been noticing things lately, its as if I'm trying to live the life of two separate men." Leon said groggily. His own words made him reflect however, lately he had been making choices that didn't sit comfortably with him.

When Lyra brought up Wanda it nearly made him panic, did she know Leon had met her lately and let her go? One of his discussions that Leon wasn't sure he had done the right thing during. It became clear however that Lyra had her own meeting with Wanda, he couldn't guess how long ago, but it clearly must have left Lyra with a sour taste in her mouth. The next thing Leon knew Lyra beckoned him to go with her, whether it was to the dance floor or the karaoke machine, or even else where Leon wasn't sure. He went with her however, Leon even grabbed her arm before she had gotten too far, "Hey, even if she was here right now you wouldn't be nothing. Every mutant is special and that includes you." Leon said before letting her lead the rest of the way. In the back of his mind however Leon's desires were swirling, a cocktail of wants and needs involving everything from a desire to end the night with Lyra, a desire to go find Izzy, a desire to leave behind his confusing emotions over the past few months, and finally the desire that has sat with Leon his whole life... his need for revenge against humans.
  pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 05:59 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

I'm a genie in a bottle
She hit a nerve and she wonder from what. What made this man tick? He was rumored to be one of the best professor s in Magneto’s school. She lifted her head and let her dark hair fall over face. “What’s the matter? You’re too damn hot to be this pissed,” she responded as she took a sip of her drink. The game to be played wasn’t just about sex. With Wanda appearing she needed to figure out who could be pieces in her chess game. Leon may prove himself to be a king but she had to watch and him play his cards in the unknowing fashion to what she wanted. She did want minions that saw her as a goddess and tying men around her finger was not hard to do.

His words made her raise a brow. Broken glass and blood, Lyra stood to get a better look. He was a king and he denied himself the pleasures of being such a man. The annoyance was not dead only harmed enough to medical team. “Bravo,” she told him. “That is a fun little trick.” She sat down and crosses her legs. “Of course, tonight is nothing but physical desire. No desire for anything more. The world is boring tonight. Then my radar found you,” she placed her hand on his chest, “and you are far more interesting than morons wanting pig sex and beer that taste like piss.”

Two different men? Even Lyra found that interesting. Why would he need to be two different men? He was hero in the eyes of the mutant populous. “Why are doubting who you are? You are a hero to mutant kind. You are teaching the younger mutants to be as strong as you. You are a national treasure that needs to unwrapped and shown the pleasures of what it is to be a national treasure. Dive bars aren’t for heroes. They are for the crowds that hid from the war.” She turned her head to the waiter. “Get me cherries soaked in cream flavored vodka and orange juice. It’s time this hero is treated right.” She waved the hand that held on to Leon. “I’m here with you. Whatever you wish and desire, shinning knight, it’s yours.”

Desires were running through him and he was such as asset to the cause Lyra knew she would have to make sure to find a way to ground him. “That depends chaos magic or granting items that people wish for to help them get their greatest desire,” she shrugged. “I’m just a genie, honey.” She looked at him and wondered what he would think of her. Desires for her and another woman were present. That wasn’t odd. Most men she seduced in the past had been happily married. This was what she could use. The bowl was given to her and she nodded her thanks before she crawled on to his lap. A finger was placed on his lips, “let them be jealous and just relax.” Lyra smile as she placed a cherry to his lips.

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Leon Caine
 Posted: Oct 10 2014, 10:56 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Citizen

Lyra's level of interest in Leon was a question he was beginning to ponder, in his life Leon had discovered that most people just meant to use him as a means to a end. Even as the woman stood to look at the singer Leon had wounded, a form of delight brightening her features in a way Leon hadn't seen since his last days on the battle field he could only wonder what she wanted from him. He came up with nothing however, even as Lyra touched his chest, spoke words about heroes and the type of man he was, nothing came to Leon about what she wanted from him. "Maybe she just wants me too be me." he thought.

Flagging down a waiter Lyra ordered some type of desert that Leon would have never thought to eat on his own, as the server scurried off the once famous singer's words found place inside him, why was Leon trying so hard to change his views these days? What was wrong with staying the man he had been? The one that helped win the war... Lyra made him a promise then, anything he wanted would be his. It appealed to him, wants and desires tugged at the corners of his mind as Leon mulled over her words. The only question that remained was what did Leon want? Or at least what did he want the most?

Lyra spoke of magic and items, means to ends for those that she granted wish's for. She stared into his eyes for a moment until the waiter returned with her order. Leon grew more curious of the woman as she turned to thank the waiter, he felt sure she was playing him in some way, but Leon realized he didn't care about that. She was a fellow mutant and Leon found himself agreeing with her words, it made him wonder about the woman, Leon should get to know her better then he did. Suddenly Lyra climbed into his lap, armed with the bowl of flavored cherries she settled right in placing a finger at his lips to silence him before Leon could speak.

The heat and weight of her in his lap, against his body was pleasing. Leon could not deny that he enjoyed the feeling of her body, enjoyed the situation as a whole as jealous men gazed there way then turned off too find a view that lacked something they themselves weren't getting. Even the guilt Leon knew he should be feeling towards Izzy wasn't hampering him... in fact he simply wasn't feeling guilty at all. For the first time that night Leon did as he was told and allowed himself to relax, when a cherry was presented to his lips he ate it from Lyra's fingers, the sweet fruit leaving a tingling after taste in its wake.

While he relaxed Leon set his hand down on Lyra's bare legs, it was a move he was hardly conscious of, but he also made no move to remove the appendage when he noticed where it rested. "You said something earlier, whatever I wish and desire?" Leon said as his drunk and happy mind mulled over Lyra's earlier words. Leon's own desires were varied, but deep down he felt he knew what he would want, Leon would want enough power to end the human threat once and for all. With power like that he could save his race as a whole... including Lyra, Izzy, Magneto, and everyone else. A new thought had occurred to Leon though, he was a teacher and a friend to all mutants and even addled by drink something in Lyra's words triggered a thought within him. "I don't see any chains around your wrists genie, what is it you desire? I can't rightly ask of you without giving in return." Leon asked his curiosity too strong for him not too.
  pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 11:21 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

I'm a genie in a bottle
Leon’s reaction to her was perfect. His touch was both warm and comforting but had that electricity that she loved. Everything was perfect. Nothing would be untouched and she knew how to weave her wants into someone else. The only thing was they never hers. She felt his desire, his needs. Leon also needed to have fun and that didn’t need any summons. Now they could relax or could they? He asked a question that made her shake her head. It wasn’t a question of what she wanted. The way her powers worked her own desires were to make other people happy no matter what she had to do. She loved doing it. Yes, it meant a lot of strange bed fellows and things that would make other people’s skin crawl. The idea of being in the arms of powerful men that took what they wanted and desired more was something she could not ignore.

She ran a finger over his lips and gave him a pout, “Just because you can’t see them it doesn’t mean they are there. I can’t summon for my own gain. I can only summon for another’s gain. Item’s go back. They are very real and stolen but it doesn’t matter. If I had one wish, it would for the shiniest knight to bring the head of my ex on a silver platter.” Would that be what Lyra would wish for? It seemed to be something that she would have to wish for. She does want dear Romeo dead. “But tonight is not about me. It’s about a hero who needs to have some dreams come true.”

Talking about him pissed her off. She didn’t want to think of the horrible man that caused her a lot of pain and suffering. Lyra did love him once before she understood her powers and what they meant. Before he nailed her piece of wood because her death would be religiously cleansing. The idea made her sick. She needed to calm down. She forced her eyes to stare at the wall. The Brotherhood saved her. They brought her back to health. Everything is ok. She needed to clear her head and think of something different.

Lyra grinned and turned what frown she had around. Romeo was not going to bitter this night! Instead Lyra found a new one, a better one and a hotter one. There was not a lot that Lyra wanted to think about or dwell on. The sins were in the past and Romeo will get his soon. That would make her happy. To know he got his. To see it! To relish in the revenge. Nothing would hold her back from that. She did love him but he tried to kill her and she was strong enough to see that. “Come get the cherry,” she grinned as she popped one in her mouth.

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Leon Caine
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 10:25 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Citizen

Lyra squirmed in his lap, at his touch, but from her smile and how she moved Leon could tell it wasn't of discomfort or fear. The woman was enjoying the moment just as much as Leon was, for a instant Leon thought he may have ruined the mood, his natural care for other mutants, the one that made him a teacher wanted to know about Lyra's wants and needs. She answered him, and Leon believed she answered him honestly, after all admitting to wanting a man dead was always spoken with the truth that anger brought. Lyra seemed less then pleased by the path the conversation had taken, but she recovered fast and deciding it would be best to give her time Leon did not bring it up again.

It didn't escape Leon's attention just how effect Lyra became when she brought up her ex, clearly the man had hurt her, hurt her in ways Leon likely couldn't and wouldn't understand. Being so betrayed by a loved one must be worse then even what Leon had faced in his life... which was a odd thought since he was betrayed by a loved one too... just in a widely different manner. At her mention of a shining knight killing the man for her Leon wondered if it would one day be him, or if that was at the least what Lyra was hoping for? In the end it didn't matter though, Leon had killed many humans, and the truth was that he would again if the situation called for it. One day Leon may become that knight and he wouldn't even know it.

When the emotions passed from her features and Lyra returned to her in the moment spell of desire Leon smiled himself, especially when she popped a cherry into her mouth, requesting him to chase it down. Leon was happy too as he pressed in and their lips met again. Whether it was his desire or simply being drunk Leon felt the same level of high he had felt when he met Izzy, in a way it was better because Leon didn't feel as if he needed to hide any part of himself from this woman. It wasn't until they stopped to breath that Leon realized he now had the cherry in his mouth, Lyra was good.

Even as they settled to enjoy the moment people approached to ruin the evening, as two men approached the table, they wore the standard garb of Acolytes serving in a police capacity. Leon could only guess someone had called the cops. They may have been in the bar for several minutes now, or maybe someone had seen Leon's actions but either way they came right to Leon and Lyra. The head officer spoke first, "Mr. Caine... we have strong reason to believe you injured a man tonight. I'm going to have to ask you to come with us." Leon just looked blankly at the Acolytes, a anger started to build in his chest at the thought of their interruption.

Looking into Lyra's eyes Leon stopped to ask her, "Do you want to handle them? If not I will have too and that won't go over well." Leon asked, hoping Lyra's powers could do something about the cops. Leon was also planning to ask Lyra to leave with him soon, so they could have some time in private. Leave it to the cops to mess things up.
  pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 11:20 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

NOTES: Don't spit on your screen!
I'm a genie in a bottle
The police, who one earth would have called them? They were not going to destroy this evening. Leon wanted her. She could feel it in her bones and in all honestly Lyra wanted him. His kiss and cherry told her a lot of things. Her back was turned to the cops and she turned her head at Leon’s request. “Injured man? What injured man boys? We only got back to our seat about ten minutes ago. He had pushed up against the wall. Hmmm. I wonder if that was the few screams we heard or was that our echoes,” she turned back to Leon and planted a kiss on his lips before she turned around on his lap. She spread her legs enough that cops got a clear view up on her skirt. “Now boys, I’m Jinn. Leon Caine is under Magneto’s protection.” The cops looked at each other for a few seconds. One went to open his mouth. “Shh… didn’t you know he’s a war hero. You guys just joined the battle. Now go and do as you are told or I’ll speak to your superior. I trust me. I will convince him to drop you into the lap of the Brotherhood.” Lyra gave them hard eyes before turned herself around and straddled Leon.

Arms wrapped around his neck, “I hope you’re ready,” she pulled herself closer and pressed her body against his. “I want you scream to my name. I have a flat nearby.” She felt the cop’s hand on her shoulder. “I want to speak to your superior now,” she growled. She got up and fixed her skirt. “He’s outside.” She glared at him, “Good. I should Mystique and tell her get ready for the worst people. You know she’s a personal friend. All I have to say is “kill” and she’ll do it. Leon, stay here. Grab some take home goodies.” She walked out the door and looked at the chief. Young and easily persuaded, perfect. “Lyra Queen,” he cooed. “What do I owe for your presence.” She grinned at him, “Call off your goons. He was with me all night.” “Can you prove that,” he asked. “What do you want to touch my panties?” He looked at her. “Fine,” she took them off and handed them to him. “All yours. Now call them off,” she demanded. He made a gesture that made the boys come out of the bar as he pocketed him. “Lyra, we are done with this.” She looked at him, “What do you wish,” she asked. “Give a good word to Magneto for me. I want more than just a little district.” A grinned curled against her lips. “Done.”

Lyra turned and walked away. Sex was her most powerful weapon and yes it made her feel good to be whore. A few people looked her with disgust but she read it as jealously. Who wouldn’t want to be her? She was leaving with the hottest guy in the bar. She was going to make his night and she would be his goddess. End of story. And once her spell is put into place, she’ll have a king to help her get what she wanted. “Do you want to go to my place,” she asked. “Going commando is fun but I rather you be pushing up against my bedroom wall and getting wasted. I’d flash you but I’m ready getting dirty looks.” She held out her hand. “Come and you can make your wish too. I want to be your Genie, baby.”

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Leon Caine
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 05:35 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Citizen

Leon could only share the look of annoyance that crossed Lyra's features as the cops pestered them, but even drunk Leon retained enough thought to let Lyra take the lead on things here. She was likely more than able to talk their way out of this mess, plus Leon had a certain disdain for cops... or guards... or wardens or anyone really who made a life out of imprisoning others, try as he might prison was just something Leon could not forgive or forget. Lyra made a comment about having just gotten back to the table, Leon followed her lie fast enough to add in, helping sell her story. "Thought it was the echoes myself." Leon said staring down the two officers, his focus mostly on the front man, Leon decided he didn't like him, and if it came down to it he would be first.

Turning to plant another kiss on his lips, Lyra spun in his lap inciting a surge of desires in Leon as she spoke with the cops. Obviously Leon couldn't see Lyra's front from this angle but the shameful starring of the cops told Leon enough to guess they had just seen something they wanted. Instead of sparking jealousy Leon found he liked these two seeing something they wouldn't get. With a final threat Lyra turned back his way and straddled his lap to which Leon could only laugh at the look that passed there faces. Ignoring them Leon felt Lyra press against him, she whispered for them to leave, whispered just loud enough for the cops to hear. Leon could only nod and kiss her more until the first cop interrupted again, Leon sighed as Lyra stood and fixed her outfit before she trailed outside to speak with the polices sergeant. The two cops simply stared at Leon as he pushed himself to his feet and straightened himself up, he managed to wobble only slightly even with all the drink in his system.

"Hey! Waiter! Another bottle, and bring something the lady will enjoy." he yelled across the bar, the waitress seemed uncertain with the cops right next to Leon's table, but upon flashing a wad of money he pulled from his back pocket, which he dropped onto the table without even counting, the waitress made up her mind and ran off to collect his order. "Yeah... A real lady that one." the first cop said snidely, his buddy behind him only nodded grimly at the comment. Leon however smiled, the non-threatening move seemed to catch the two off guard, "Call her what you want, but shes mine tonight, why don't you kids go play. Before you get hurt."

The lead cop looked to barely be keeping himself in check at Leon's insults, but the teacher didn't exactly care, in a very obvious manner he brushed the cops shoulders, acting as if their was something offensive on them. "Man you Acolytes always look so unprofessional compared to us Brotherhood." he added before giving the man a friendly slap on the chest, a action that wasn't so uncommon from a drunk. What no one expected was for the badge on the mans chest to suddenly shoot off his shirt with enough force to tear the cloth beneath, the badge skittered off somewhere into the crowd, disappearing from sight. The outraged cop looked ready to pounce on Leon, but a signal from outside caught the second cops attention, grabbing his fellows arm and whispering too him they backed off. Leon thanked the waitress who delivered his order as he watched them leave the bar.

Lyra reentered after them, making a B-line for Leon. Without having seen what had taken place outside Leon wasn't sure what had happened, but he noticed Lyra smiling a wicked grin during her approach. "Too the wall then." was all Leon said as he followed her out the bar, taking her arm in his. Any dirty looks shot at the leaving duo held little impact on them, stepping out into the night air was a refreshing slap to Leon's senses from the stuffy bar atmosphere he had been drinking himself under in for the past few hours. Lyra lead them as the moved, reaching her Flat would take only a few minutes Leon guessed, and he was looking forward to it. "My wish... guess I'll have to rub your lamp and see what magic awaits me."
  pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 11:37 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

NOTES: Don't spit on your screen!
I'm a genie in a bottle
Finally, they were out of that hole in the ground and walking the concert street. Lyra barely listened to the clicking sounds that boots made. Her was on a mission and wanted to get home. To get the smoky smell off of her body was another thing she wanted. It was in her hair and she stilled it. She wrinkled her nose and wished for a shower but that wouldn’t happen until they got home. Maybe he’d shower with her? He might pass out from all the drinking he had been doing. Lyra had her doubts about him staying awake for too much fun. The drunken stagger reminded her of a penguin. She sighed, walked into a very nice building, and grabbed Leon’s hand to make sure he followed like a good little horny puppy. “This way,” she cooed.

Lyra stepped into the elevator and priced the number seven. Seven is a lucky number, why wouldn’t a genie be living on seventh floor. The ride up was boring but quick. The bell chimed and out she moved to get out of the box. She shuddered. That stupid a box and the music was not a good combination. It upset her in many ways but they weren’t shown on her stoic face. “This way,” she purred running a finger along his jaw. There wasn’t much to talk about but her power did show a little as like smoke danced around his face. There was the need to play cat and mouse and little did he know that he was the mouse. Kitty just knew how to treat her mice right. She walked down the hall and finally to her door. Oh , lookie there room 77… another lucky. She wondered if Leon was gathering this.

She opened the door and walked in. The room was full of color and pillows of all sorts. It you feel like you were in Middle East or in a room with a real genie. She closed the door behind him and locked. “Do you want to come get a shower with me? The cigarette smell is not as fun as people think it is,” she pushed pack a few strands of hair before she walked towards the bathroom and started to strip from her clothing. Inside she turned the shower on and made sure the steam came out. All treats to drive the senses wild. He was not going to get to see everything just yet.

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  Pages: (2) 1 2 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.