character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Raver

WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS TONIGHT
baby i'm living louder dreaming longer tonight and baby i'm fighting harder and loving stronger tonight because we're all just kids who grew up way too fast skdgnskdndflhkldsfjg
The Hellfire Club, a good place for a drink if you are looking for something finer. Tarik was not one to drink a beer. Most beers today were disgusting unless you have a honey mead, which, is rare. A tall man walked in. He didn't look like he would be much of a problem but when do good looking men do. He had a grace to his step and confidence one could only gain through childhood. Confidence could make him a problem or could it not?

The glass hit the counter gently. His hearing never missed the beat of the heart that belonged to the bar tender. He dressed in simple clothing, white shirt, black vest, and perfect combination that created the servant look. Tarik looked over his shoulder before he picked it up. "Thank you," he whispered. There was care if the man could hear him. Here he was lifted from the bull shit placement of second in command but the scent still made his mind race. Was the wayward animal found? Or was this something different? He looked around wondering who carried the scent. there were only a few men with women in their laps, sitting around. The scents of the wild were to pick out but they were even in check for a gentleman's club. His lip curled before he placed cup to his nose, a quick check for unfamiliar scents, before he titled the glass and let the liquid burn his throat.

A possible Wolverine sighting was rare. To think, if Tarik found him, he would be the leader of Ravers. He wouldn't be second to that idiot. If he found and brought back Wanda he would own his own city. There were ambitions but he knew only a fool crossed Magneto. Now to relax a little. It was time to wait for pray that may or may not be here. The scent wasn't old and it wasn't perfectly fresh either.

pm   mail
^
Daken Akihiro
 Posted: Sep 17 2014, 07:39 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Hellfire Club

I've got the scars from tomorrow...
And I wish you could see that you're the antidote to everything except for me. A constellation of tears on your lashes, burn everything you love then burn the ashes. In the end, everything collides, my childhood spat back out the monster that you see.
The HellFire Club was a place of lust, power, money and lies. Every single person around there lied, in one way or another. It was funny to watch them as they went by, unaware that he was fully aware of every single intention of theirs. Everyone had it leaking on their scents, and for his nose, used to the pheromones that he controlled and that gave him an even further insight on people’s emotions and intentions, it was so blatantly clear. Everyone there lied. It didn’t matter what about, but then again, the whole club was made on lies. The Kings and Queens were all the biggest liars, and then those that served them lied in their overly pushy servitude. He despised them all, but he, perhaps, was the biggest liar of them all, because he did so without letting anyone understand.

A smirk appeared on his lips as he brought his champagne flute to take a sip. The HellFire Club’s Red King aimed far, and aimed big. He had come to New York searching for power and revenge; his was a position that he had earned because he was far too smart, perhaps smarter and more clever than most of them. And one day, he would get more. The main problem with power was exactly that: whenever one reached one level, there were many more left to be taken. That, coupled with the revenge that would come along with it, was what pushed him forward.

Eyes scanned each one of the patrons, until they settled on a man who he was not used to seeing there. Putting the champagne flute on the counter and giving the barman a nod, he adjusted his red Armani suit, before making his way to the man whose appearance seemed far too strange. One inhaling of his scent and Daken expected to understand more of his intentions, but as he approached, he decided he would give him no reason to question his presence whatsoever.

”I have not seen you at our Club before. In that case, allow me to welcome you to the HellFire Club. What brings you here?” The slightly slanted eyes, despite their vivid blue, would give him the obvious traits of a mixed heritage. But his English was perfectly fluent, spoken with a Canadian accent. After all, it was there he spent most part of his youth, training under the same masters that made his father a killing machine.

pm
^
Tarik Smith
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 09:13 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Raver

baby i'm living louder dreaming longer tonight and baby i'm fighting harder and loving stronger tonight because we're all just kids who grew up way too fast skdgnskdndflhkldsfjg
You’ve been pricked with the needle of life, you know something is wrong and yet you stay. Some call that foolish, others call it brave. It’s what is to you that matters. As Tarik stood watching the room with a careful eye, he noticed the man that of mixed ethnic backgrounds. He wasn’t the man he thought her was hunting but the resemblance had a hunting effect. There was deadly confidence found in the way the moved. He walked to patrons before settling on the new comer. The club owner? It would have to be. The man walked causally. There was no threat he displayed. Tarik was careful not give in to animal instincts. Everything had to stay in check until the moment that he would have to strike appeared. Breath, it’s not the man you are after.

“Thank you. A long night at work is all and orders keep coming,” he answered. He placed the glass to lips and looked at the man features carefully. He did look like Logan but he was not a carbon copy of the runty man. This held his interest. “I’m Tarik Smith. It is my pleasure to meet you,” his words were smooth and he put an honest foot forward. His actions were cool and calm, the way his grandmother taught him. Thoughts of his grandmother could always make their way into his head. Was she proud at what he became? His life now could give peace to their people later. There was a lot to think about. His mind raced but the man was an Enigma.

pm   mail
^
Daken Akihiro
 Posted: Oct 4 2014, 02:35 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Hellfire Club

I've got the scars from tomorrow...
And I wish you could see that you're the antidote to everything except for me. A constellation of tears on your lashes, burn everything you love then burn the ashes. In the end, everything collides, my childhood spat back out the monster that you see.
Daken knew that most people had reasons why they came to the HellFire Club. It was never a casual thing just to check the place, unless someone stumbled upon it by mistake, and even then, he tended not to believe it if anyone actually told him that kind of thing. There had to be reasons, either that people sought out the power that the Club was rumored to have, or they wished for something more than what they could find in other establishments. So he knew this man, who had just introduced himself as Tarik, had his own reasons, whatever they were. And that interested Daken in a way because he liked knowing why people came to the club that he had been a part of recently. Red King he was, and aiming at much more.

”My pleasure to meet you, Tarik, and welcome to the club, I am Daken.” He grinned a little. ”But there are always reasons why people come to this place, and I know that you ought to have yours. Perhaps, if you care to share the reasons why you chose to come to the HellFire Club of all places, I can tell you whether you’ll find what you’re looking for here or not.”

He was straight to the point in most cases, but he had sensed it on the man’s smell, he was after something. Or someone. Either way, he knew it. ”And please, spare us both of lies and subterfuges because I know you’re here after something. So, we can have it the easy way and have a collaboration in which I might or might not be able to help you, or I will find it out in other ways. I would strongly suggest we collaborate.”

And all that was said with nothing but a calm glance in his blue eyes as he sipped on his drink, looking at the man in front of him from the rim of his glass.

pm
^
Tarik Smith
 Posted: Oct 22 2014, 08:33 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Raver

There was a lot on his mind. Wanda was gone and priceless painting was destroyed by his claws. He needed a distraction and a drink. Now this male wasn’t what he expected as a distraction. He pried a little into the reasons the jackal had soon up on his door. He smelled a little like Wolverine, it caused nothing but assumption that could or could not be true. “It’s pleasure. The well-dressed man plays the wary barkeep, what do I owe the favor for,” he looked at him. “I won’t find it anywhere. It’s one of those problems you can’t drink away. You can only move on from if you are willing.” Tarik toyed with the drink. His mind wheeling wondering if this man was up to more than small talk, some businesses like to see if customers were the type to come cause problems.

“Why do you smell of Wolverine, friend,” he asked. It was out right but how does he open up to a man that could be against establishment. Tarik had to make every step careful. It was question on his mind since the air carried his scent to him. “I can’t open up if you smell like the enemy,” he offered. His man did need to know that he wanted to grow in his career. To step above Sabretooth he would need more than just his regular job. Experience was something he lacked. He trained on the grasslands of Africa not to be fighter but a scientist and home he was a fighter, a god.

pm   mail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.