hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

TAG:Open
WORDS:
NOTES: BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH
I'm a genie in a bottle
Crisp, cool. and cozy, the fall day went one like it should. The warm coolers fooled the senses into thinking it was warm and toasty outside. The scent of marshmallows and burning embers mixed with the smell of leaves. The mixture created almost instant relaxation. It was the perfect day. The perfect moment in time when the sky was gem blue and not cloud to be seen. Fall was always perfect. It was when you didn't have to shutter at the thought of horrible storms and where the season of summer calmed down and waited for the intense violence of the next one. Just the sheer beauty of fall made you want to pick pumpkins and drink apple cider until you'er fat and happy.

Lyra loved fall. The smell of the farms and such came back to her. Harvest was a beautiful thing. Perfectly happy and sweet. Scarecrows came out of the fields to decorate homes. Cornstalks were tired to trees and hall set next to it for a picture perfect moment. In the Park she walked without much thought or need. To enjoy the day without clawing of desperate desires was relaxing. Here mutants just wanted the norm, to get through school, peace, and forever freedom. They were simple but there needed to be a time of simple needs and wants. The war took it's toll but everything happens for a reason. This was meant to happen. Mutants were meant for the New World.

Lyra stopped at small cart and bought some warm apple cider. The nip in the air wasn't bad. It just the sweet smell of apple and caramel were seductive all on their own. She paid the man and smiled for her gratitude. If she started talking she would never leave. Lyra was a chatterbox and rightfully so. Her mutation demanded her of that. She breathed out and continued her walk without much of care in the world.

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Sep 17 2014, 08:26 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
X-Men

DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT HERE
but I refuse to stay I betrayed myself when I let others have their way but I am holding on, my finger on the pulse the sound of my heart pounding tells me there's still hope skdgnskdndflhkldsfjg

With the arrival of slightly cooler weather, Wanda had found herself wandering even more than usual. It wasn't any particular destination or even the same path except she kept ending up in the same place. A place she'd vowed to avoid after the little showdown with Leon that had strangely ended in him letting her go, apparently not even reporting the meeting to her father since no further search had happened. No mass alert about her sighting, though she still kept the coin he'd left in her sketchbook tucked into a pocket. Again, she had no reason for it except it made her feel connected to someone even if it was completely in her head.

Keeping her hands tucked into her pockets, hood pulled up, the former Scarlet Witch wandered the familiar park. A few things had changed since her last visit, though. Her shoulders were no longer slumped nor was her head tilted down, sinking into herself, but she stood straight and proud despite still allowing the hood to shadow her face. No longer content with blending in, she'd worn red boots rather than what had become her usual tennis shoes. The sketchbook was still held in her arm, though her grip was much looser, less like someone clinging to a lifeline and more like someone enjoying an ordinary day.

A pause was made to speak with a vendor, passing over a couple bills as she accepted the pumpkin scented treats she'd bought. Sniffing one, she hesitated a moment then bit into it, closing her eyes at the warm burst of pumpkin and spices on her tongue. It was only a minute more of savoring the snack before she carried on her way, moderately surprised that absolutely no one seemed to care about her presence. Most didn't even seem to care a former mutant terrorist walked amongst them, though she gave partial thanks to the crowd that provided too many other distractions.

As she finished off the treat, wrapping the second to tuck into her pocket for later, Wanda continued to walk along the narrow paths. A shoulder or two bumped into her, though it wasn't until she hit a more solid weight and stumbled back a bit that she looked up, finding herself facing a familiar face. A familiar and highly unwelcome face.

"Someone finally let you out of the bottle, huh?" The words were out before she thought better of them, having never liked the other mutant. "Or are you playing errand runner again? It seems to be what you're best at."

pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Sep 19 2014, 09:18 AM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

WORDS:
I'm a genie in a bottle
The world was simply amazing today and Lyra was enjoying it. Little did she know the someone that would kill that enjoyment just walked into the park and with the sweet smell of apple and pumpkin, the presence was going to be a miss until the sound of vocals snapped Lyra out of her thoughts and brought her back to the reality of the world in which they lived. Tall with a beautiful woman, Wanda stood before her. The perfect everything like always. Even without charm boys would crumble to pieces as she walked by. Lyra should know. The earthquake happened in front of her eyes too many times. Surprise was suppressed from her face. Really, had been only a matter of time before the two crossed paths and time ticked in a direction Lyra was not yet, ready for.

If the world were to stop, it just did. Time was absent from the moment the woman commented about her abilities and the bottle of legends. That voice was so telltale it was like singing one’s scales. “More like look what cat dragged in,” she smoothed as tried to hide the surprise from her face. Her voice stayed steady. No sound wavered. Lyra turned allowing her chocolate waves to fall upon her shoulders. She ran her hands over them gently made sure every one of them were in place. Appearance was everything and she needed it to be perfect for her mutation to work flawlessly. “Wanda, I hope life on the run is treating you fairly. Your clothing however tells a different story, I reckon,” a smile curled at her peach tone lips. That made her happy. Wanda looked to Lyra as if she crawled out of a hole in the ground, which she probably did.

“At least I can inform people that their princess looks like a homeless woman and isn’t in a ditch in Kansas,” she shrugged. Lyra knew she could bring her back but the lack of desire in Wanda made her it difficult for her to even try to verbally seduce her. Plus, Wanda always seemed to be immune to her tricks. The damn Pied Piper needed to be here to her to come. “Tell me Wanda, what do you need? I can give you mostly anything for a short time,” she mused. What was she trying to do? Was she going to grovel for forgiveness? Go back to her father and take her place as princess? The idea made Lyra shutter as her circled her finger round the rim of her cup nervously.

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 09:11 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
X-Men

but I refuse to stay I betrayed myself when I let others have their way but I am holding on, my finger on the pulse the sound of my heart pounding tells me there's still hope skdgnskdndflhkldsfjg

Jinn.

If there was any mutant Wanda would have enjoyed never seeing again, it was the woman opposite her. A conniving woman whose only real goal seemed to be gaining attention from Magneto, attention that had been lavished on the witch since manifesting her powers. It had always struck her as rather pathetic how the other woman tried any trick to gain his attention and seemed displeased whenever it went to someone else. Someone more deserving. Honestly, what kind of self-respecting woman put so much effort into gaining the attention of a disinterested man?

Deciding to be a little daring, wanting to prove she wasn't completely hiding despite her actual actions, she pushed the hood back and allowed the sun to fully hit her face. While she might have spent a fair amount of time hiding, she had continued to take care of herself and hadn't been able to completely escape her vanity. One hand ran over the dark waves as she offered a placating smile. "It's always bothered you that I can still turn heads like this while you have to resort to." A disinterested gaze swept over the other mutant before she dismissed it with a husky laugh. "That to gain even half the attention I do with less than half the effort. Don't you ever get tired of trying to impress people who don't care about you?"

Rather than being upset or nervous at the mention of informing the others about her new lifestyle, Wanda merely laughed. "No, you can't. The minute you say my name, you lose whatever attention you've managed to garner in my absence," she pointed out, lips curving into a smirk. A part of that old Wanda who'd dare anyone to question her and who'd taken on any challenge without hesitation was rising to the surface, pushing past the woman who was struggling to reinvent herself. "Tell me, have you convinced Daddy that you're anything more than a harmless little luck charm who isn't even a guaranteed success? Or convinced Pietro you're suitable for a job beyond being a passably attractive distraction?"

The mention of what she wanted had her pausing for a moment to think about it. A number of things came to mind immediately except she dismissed them, knowing none of them could be obtained through Jinn's backwards magic. Only an idiot would believe the words of one who made a profession out of lying and dealing in half truths. On the run or not, Wanda Maximoff was not an idiot.

"I need you to be gone. Can you manage that, or is that too difficult?" Her words were almost sugary sweet as she added, "I didn't buy your pixie dust act in D.C., Lyra, and I don't buy it now. You were no match for me then, and you still aren't now so why waste your time trying?"

pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Sep 21 2014, 09:21 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

WORDS:
I'm a genie in a bottle
Distaste and lack of any intelligence, really. The old ‘ick! You throw yourself at people,’ was seriously getting old. It wasn’t her fault desire was attractive to her and those with the highest desires were more than tasty. Like any good genie, she wanted to please her masters and that she would do. Lyra made sure that she didn’t show distaste or anything to Wanda. There was no need to be seen as petty and unattractive. Even though Wanda was beautiful but her cold heart could be viewed as undesirable. A simple smile curled over painted lips as she pulled her hood down. “As lovely as ever but tell me, where did you get your hair done? It’s absolutely perfect,” she commented. There were ways to seduce even the most harden woman. You just needed to find the right angle.

More distaste about her charm and powers. How hard was it to understand? She was no goddess of the hunt. There was no way she could swear off powerful men or powerful women for that matter. “Sweetie, you still don’t understand. Your abilities made you the Goddess of Chaos. Mine make me the Goddess of Seduction. Everyone wants a Genie in their pocket. I can get them what they need but they have to do the leg work. Call it pleasure to help the people that desire more than just the simple things in life,” she smiled. She was perfect in her eyes. Her past was something she hated and loved. To be the center of attention was a starlet’s dream and something that she would always desire. She said nothing about Quicksilver or any other man. Lyra would not give her the satisfaction.

There was truth to her words. Too much truth, Lyra didn’t want to acknowledge but there would be a distraught Magneto to comfort. Laws were laws and Wanda committed treason. “I would still win the war of affections, darling. You forget. You committed treason and you daddy may not be able to look away from that truth. Why would you disappear? You had everything and your daddy wrapped around your little finger. Tsk Tsk, and even you can’ t deny that you do have your women’s wilds in you. Everyone uses what they got to help them through life. Western Culture demands that it,” she answered. Sadly, it was the truth. If she was ugly and just a voice, she would have made a hot woman have a beautiful voice. It was the truth and she did in some ways hate it but it worked for her and why change what works?

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 08:58 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
X-Men

"I actually do it myself. Isn't it gorgeous?" One hand lifted to fluff her hair before running through it, allowing the dark mass to settle around her shoulders once more. Despite the smile offered to the other woman, Wanda wasn't fooled in the slightest by her sudden desire to be complimentary, still stuck on the homeless comment. It was obviously a ploy of some sort to see if she could entice her into dropping her guard, though as usual, she planned to disappoint her.

A yawn was her response to the other woman's comparison of their abilities. Honestly, she compared her little magic tricks to having control of the known universe and making reality from nothing. It was nearly pathetic, though she decided to withhold comment, merely arching a brow and waiting for the next words. Desire. As far as the Scarlet Witch was concerned, desire was the weakest emotion and the most prone to error because it left logic out of the equation; however, she wasn't about to continue an argue that would get them nowhere. Reason only worked with those who weren't swamped within their own delusions, and she'd always thought Lyra lived within a delusion cloud.

"It must be horribly disappointing to know you only win because someone else walked away," she replied, showing no sign of regret or guilt for abandoning her family. A tiny part of her squeezed into a vice except she told herself the options had always been to abandon them or lose herself. For once, she'd chosen Wanda and left Magneto to deal with the fact he'd driven her away. He'd forced her to become a shell she'd only recently begun digging her way out of, still unsure of who she was but trying to be someone else. "If you're so sure that Dad will punish me for abandoning him, take me back. I'll go right now, if you're completely sure I'll be put to death, but that's the difference in us." A pause was taken to shake her head, pityingly. "I know he'd want an explanation and how to lie my way through it, regain his trust and take back my place. It would take a little while, but I could have it all back and yet . . . I don't want it because I can do better. I don't need your parlor tricks, Lyra, because I have something that's worth more than any of your games. Freedom."

Surprisingly, Wanda found she meant the words and truly believed them. Nothing could compare to being free and clear of her father's influence, to being able to make her own choices without fearing judgment. It was a life she'd dreamed of once, a life before her mutation and before endless hours spent trying to master a talent that seemed beyond her years. For once, she was well and truly free and no one could take that from her.

pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 3 2014, 06:58 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

WORDS:
I'm a genie in a bottle
Yes, her hair was lovely, but honestly, Lyra didn’t see Wanda having the patience to tease it and perfect it every morning. In reality, she probably went someone that knew what they were doing. Lyra smiled so that her suspicion of the DIY was not uncovered. Still, no matter who helped Wanda, her hair would not be a beautiful or as deep as Lyra’s. It made the cold girl seem warmer as she drew a person into her tangled little web. In reality, Lyra could have cared less if dear Wanda was living in her car and doing her hair with a toothbrush. There were ways to seduce women and it was never easy. Wanda would be difficult but the art of being catty wasn’t lost to the genie.

Still with this mockery? Lyra could hold do things on her own. She rose to stardom as a country music singer; she was beautiful, and charming. Lyra’s own charm was not part of her mutation. There were things that Wanda assumed about the Genie. Her dark eyes just smiled. “Sometimes power get the prize. Sometimes, it’s best to wait and watch for the right time to rise. You maybe the princess and all the jazz but someday you’ll be like sand and blow away with the wind,” she answered. Praise and love for Wanda may die and dwindle away. It probably will.

“I wouldn’t worry about her daddy too much. I think you better worry of Anubis. He took your running away to heart. His roommate even said he destroyed a Monet and even covered a statue of Baset. I don’t know what that has to do with you but I think your pretty neck maybe next,” she warned. “You can never trust animals.” Lyra ignored most of what she said but freedom pained her. No one can wish she can free from the emotion she links herself with. She can never love one alone. There were things that pissed her off about her powers and freedom or the lack there of was one of them.

Lyra made sure she didn’t look hurt. The comment was made to hurt but most of it passed her with a little less than a flutter of emotion. “Wanda, you may have another season but if you found something better, good for you.”

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 05:11 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
X-Men

Wanda's only response to the little genie's words about power was a dismissive sound. It was rare that power didn't gain the appropriate means, though she would silently admit that waiting was sometimes better. Her current position seemed to be constantly waiting for something to happen, some shoe to fall or some divine epiphany to hit her yet neither seemed forthcoming. Simply more waiting. However, she wasn't about to admit that exact position and her frustration with it to the other woman.

"The key is adaptation," she interrupted, lips curving into a smile. Kitty's words came back to her as she faced Lyra, words she was only beginning to take to heart. "Magneto's daughter, Princess of Mutantopia . . . those titles will fade because I'll replace them with a better one. A title that I made for myself without him so yes, praise for that woman will end, but I couldn't care less because I won't end. With or without that little empire, the Scarlet Witch will live on."

Anubis. A strange surge went through her at that particular name. It wasn't any one thing she could name, but their relationship had been an odd one that still made little sense years later. Without her realizing it, her brows furrowed at the news he'd taken her leaving poorly, though she could guess which Monet had been destroyed. Presumably the one she'd given him along with several others. The mention of Baset's image being hidden saddened her the tiniest bit since, true to her word, she'd accepted the cat as a symbol of her own and taken the one she'd kept upon leaving. Currently, it maintained a permanent position on the dresser back at the X-Mansion.

"Tarik's not an animal." The words were out before she could stop them, some part of her disliking Lyra's insult to the male. It was a thought she'd shared once except he'd eventually proven to be something more, someone with a brain and a wealth of knowledge that shouldn't be laughed off merely because of mutation and a slightly unpleasant attitude. No, the male deserved a certain level of respect. "If Anubis wants to find me, I guess you know what direction to point him now."

It wasn't really thought about before she said the words, though she didn't particularly relish taking on Anubis in battle. He was very every bit as skilled with his mutation as she was with hers which left her unsure of a victor. Anger might just give him the advantage despite her numerous skills.

"You almost sound sincere."

pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 9 2014, 09:49 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

WORDS:
I'm a genie in a bottle
Yes! A key has been struck! It has modeled in the most delicate ways. Hmmm… “What’s that,” Lyra’s eyes smiled, “Not an animal? Is there a desire underneath those red robes?” There was a tick. There was something. Something that stabbed her! Was Tarik a method to get to her? A report to Magneto was it would take. Ravers were expendable. They could be killed and used got propaganda purposes. And still Jinn would be the winner. “Tell Wanda. What is it that you want? I wouldn’t toss such a creature your way. What would it do to Egypt if I told his clan that the embodiment of a god was destroyed? He’s just animal, an endangered species. It appears that your own weaknesses are easily seen.”

Lyra was plotting. Her mind racing with the possibilities, Lyra folded her arms and thought. Some much to think about, so much to do, and so much to plan! “Scandalous sex, how lucky will you be if you ever seen him again.” Test the waters and test them good. Make sure she presses buttons that could bring her into possible leads. Anubis was searching for her already. There were only a few things that needed to be done. Would Wanda give herself for another life? Would she be a selfish hero? Probably not! Really who does their own hair? “Almost? Honey you need to learn to listen closely to venom,” she grinned.

“You say the Witch will live on? You should start counting the days. A lesser mutation with a princess,” she gaged. “ I doubt your father would approve of such breeding.” Everything was perfect. The ball was in her court and she had information that could be used against her. Silly Wanda. She should not have made her weaknesses known. Poor dear, now it was time to unravel her. The Scarlet Witch would not live on and she will be remembered as traitor. Magneto would not put her to death but he would make her suffer for her betrayal. Now it was finding more threads to pull and snap in front of her.

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 07:39 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
X-Men

Wanda wanted to swear at her slip and how easily Lyra picked up on it, though she covered it with a disinterested scoff. Her eyes even managed to roll, appropriately as she replied, "Honestly, are you twelve? My refusal to label someone an animal over a mutation automatically means I have some deep-seated desire to sleep with him?" Her words were delivered with a scathing tone and conveyed every ounce of how stupid it was. A part of her had connected, at least short term, to the Egyptian mutant, though she couldn't really label their prior relationship. It had just . . . existed. "Grow up, Lyra."

Calling up the iron control she'd perfected to deal with her mutation and hide the growing hatred of her father, and his methods she gave a droll look to the other mutant and folded her arms. Her expression was purely humoring the other woman, though she said absolutely nothing, to the dig about never seeing Anubis again. Some part of her wanted to react but nothing changed physically. It was as if she was made a stone, merely listening and observing without actually caring about the content.

"So your newest scheme involves running to tell Dad I'm sleeping with Anubis? That should create exciting possibilities. While you're at it, why don't you tell him he's a traitor, too, and we meet up in the tunnels for sex?" she asked, sarcasm dripping from the words. She was careful to use only his codename rather than his first as she'd slipped and done earlier. "I still don't see that being kill worthy, though I guess getting Anubis killed puts you a step closer to importance. I do love listening to your delusional mind work." Her tone said love was not the word and emphasized the delusion part, but she knew she'd slipped up. However, she could easily cover it and whatever had happened in the past with Tarik was over and done with so nothing about the situation could be used against her. "Are you taking me in or not, Lyra? If you are, get on with trying, and if you're not, run back to your little tea party and leave me be."

Again, her tone was carefully bored as she glanced around the park. Part of her was hoping to see someone and part was simply looking for an escape, though nothing about her appearance changed. No tension. No slip of her bored smile. Just absolute calm and a causal glance around.

pm
^
Lyra Queen
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 01:30 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
Acolytes

WORDS:
I'm a genie in a bottle
Lyra grinned. She was starting to break her down. A scoff was nothing, “You tell me. There is so much more than you are letting on.” This was perfect. Lyra wasn’t good at going out and catching someone but it was other things she could do. Command was one thing. She could get the male troops to listen to her when others couldn’t. Breaking down people was another thing. It was something that anyone needed to learn. Schemes and more could create horrible happenings and can bring a person to exhaustion in attempt to figure out her next move. The cat and mouse game was on. Magneto knew her strengths and her weaknesses but her strengths got him results even if they took time. The thing is depending on the prize Magneto is willing wait. To have his daughter was something that would press patience but it would be worth it in the end.

“Oh dear, you father wouldn’t want his filthy claws touching your Snow White complexion,” she answered. “But is it true what they say about Gods? And he’s African and British. There has to be something special. But have you thought about what your leaving has done to him? What it has done to his dreams? Maybe your daddy will turn him to into throw rug. He’d be more useful.” Lyra didn’t need this ‘you are so not important,’ talk. “Sweetie, I control your daddy’s troops. I have found countless turn coats. Since you left, Scanner is the most important member of the crew and she doing a better job of handling situations for such a young woman. You reappearing will not knock us down. We’ve earned our positions and you gave yours up. Oh, by the way, Magneto is showering Polaris will all the goods he would have given you and no, your ugly face has not been put on a worthy milk carton. No one really knows you are gone.”

Lyra knew Wanda was well breed but even she sensed that she was pushing emotions back. There was something about Tarik that made her come to life. Maybe it was seen in her eyes that she wanted to hide. Something special only she could see. Only she could want. Lyra picked better lovers. That was for sure but she needed to play the game and set her trap. “Take you in? I would never but if you wish you could with me and see your father yourself and tell him everything. I don’t force people to do what they want but if your wish is reconciliation with your father and animal lover then I’ll make sure it begins.

THANKS BRITT!
  pm   mail
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Oct 30 2014, 08:35 PM
application
shipper
tracker
other
alias
character age
years old
occupation
hometown
member group
post count
X-Men

Dammit, she'd screwed up.

Even as Wanda made the silent admittance, she kept her expression impassive and made a point not to give anything else away. It was harder than she thought, though she couldn't really come up with a reason why she so fiercely defended Tarik except she'd seen something deeper. A time had existed when she would have agreed with Lyra that he was an animal except she'd seen a part of him that was more than animal, more than mutant, almost completely human. An intriguing part that had opened a doorway that she'd never thought could open. Perhaps even a tiny hint of lead-up to her exit from her father's kingdom.

And they were back to discussion of her supposed sex life with Tarik. Rolling her eyes at the mention of a snowy white collection, the Scarlet Witch remarked, "I wasn't aware you or my father were so invested in my sex life. I'll make a note to send postcards, and frankly, why not take a god as a lover? They've perfected those particular arts so why not take advantage of it? Assuming it actually does happen."

Only a droll look was sent to Lyra at the mention of turning him into a throw rug. Tarik might be a bit unpredictable and violent but her father saw his strengths and wouldn't dream of destroying such a valuable asset. Whatever delusion the little would-be genie possessed about him being cast aside or killed were just that: delusions. No response was given to the words about Scanner since the younger mutant had never struck her as particularly interesting despite the abilities she possessed and how accomplished she was with them, though the mention of positions merely earned another arched brow. Was that all that mattered to them? It was followed closely by, Was that all that had mattered to her once upon a time? Strangely, she found she could admit it was a resounding yes. Once, she'd only cared about her position and having her father's approval except . . . she'd grown up. Grown out of the fantasy.

It was the mention of Polaris that really aggravated her, having never liked her sister. Or at least the woman that had been named her sister despite no true sense of kinship existing between them. Presumably she'd been waiting to pounce at the first opportunity and taken advantage of their father's confusion to insinuate herself into the situation. No other explanation existed, though she didn't even flinch at the insult to her appear nor the words about a milk carton. Honestly, who needed a milk carton when there was a citywide search for you? It was so much better than a milk cart, but she said nothing, merely adjusted her position and allowed a small yawn to escape.

"I'd have to take a lover before I could reconcile with him, but I'll let you know if I find one. You don't seem to have anything else to do besides stalk me." Wanda offered a smile then added, "Frankly, I don't care if I never see that man again. Feel free to tell him that, both of them. And you can also tell them that I will never come back because what am I really missing? My father's kingdom is a lie built on the backs of the people he claims to care about which is going to fall apart on its own. I just hope he doesn't get crushed by the pieces."

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.